- The rifle range has 100, 200 and 300-yard capabilities and has six target frames for the 100 and 200 yardage. The 300-yard range has two target frames at the present time with additional target frames to be added later.
- The rifle range shooting building has been completed with four shooting benches for members of the club with a heating stove for the cold months of the year. In the member section of the rifle building, three overhead doors have been installed to accommodate shooters for position shooting (offhand, seating, kneeling and prone). The 4-H shooters from Pinedale used the rifle range last year for their 22-rimfire shooting.
- For members to gain access to the members section, they are given the combination to the access door after paying their yearly membership dues. They will also be sent a membership card with the combination to the door.
- The non-member section of the rifle building has two shooting benches and is separated from the members section by a wall with a door that is kept locked. The access door to the non-member section is not locked.
- The pistol range shooting building has been completed with shooting doors for six shooters and an overhead door for position shooting of rim-fire rifles and pistols and revolvers.
- The door is kept locked for members only and they will be given the combination to the door with a paid membership.
- Non-members have access to the outdoor section of the pistol range.
Target frames will be set at 25 yards with portable stands that may be moved to accommodate different shooting applications. The range can hold a maximum of 12 target frames
Discharging of firearms on the rifle and pistol ranges must be fired within the safety zone, which is between the firing line and the backstop and the side berms. Anyone violating this safety rule will be asked to leave the property.
No one under the age of 18 shall enter or use the shooting ranges, except under the supervision of a responsible adult.
All handgun shooters under 21 years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult over the age of 21 with accordance with the federal firearms laws to use this property.
Any new or current member must sign the membership application form when applying for membership or renewing their membership stating that they specifically understand this rule.